Sunday, February 11, 2007

Candlelight Dinner for Valentines' Day


Menu
Baby Spinach Salad with Honey Bacon Dressing
Mushroom Artichoke Soup
Best-Ever Brownies

I wanted to do a candlelight dinner for Valentines Day and Gil and I both have a busy week ahead of us, so I decided to prepare it tonight. We have a huge coffee table in our den that is normally parallel to our fireplace. I turned it perpendicular to the fireplace and placed large pillows on the floor on each side of the table. Then I set the table with pretty placemats and candlelight. I played one of our favorite jazz CD's and Gil built a nice fire. It was very cozy and fun. We decided to eat like that more often.

I wanted to make a dinner that was light enough to leave room for dessert. The following three posts are the recipes of what I prepared. I hope you enjoy them!


No comments: