This is an idea I got from Martha Stewart. It is easy and could be done for a variety of different occasions and is great to use for wrapping food gifts.
copy or construction paper
pressing cloth or paper towels
1. First, lay cotton fabric or paper towels on your ironing board to protect it.
2. Lay one layer of waxed paper onto ironing board.
3. Place paper cutouts on top.
4. Cover with another piece of waxed paper:
5. Cover all with a cotton pressing cloth or paper towels.
6. Run an iron, set to medium heat, lightly over the layers to set:
How easy is that?!
Wrap something delicious with your newly crafted paper...
...and give it to someone special.