Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Chips

I found these pretzel chips at the grocery store and thought they would taste good if they were dipped in chocolate. Then I thought that brightly colored sprinkles would be fun for Easter. I tried the colored sugar shown in the photo, also, but it didn't show up well. This would be a fun project to do with your kids. The ones I dipped in the white chocolate were my favorites.

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Chips

1 bag pretzel chips (or you can just use actual pretzels)
1 bag white chocolate morsels
1 bag milk or semisweet chocolate morsels
colored sprinkles

In separate bowls, melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals until smooth. Dip each chip into chocolate, scraping off the excess chocolate on the edge of the bowl. Place on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Add sprinkles. Chill for about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love pretzels dipped in chocolate. I'm a sweet and salty fiend. Cute Easter idea.