Saturday, September 30, 2006

Seaside

We went to Seaside, FL last week for our family vacation. We had a great time. It was so relaxing that I really didn't want to leave.

Every time we go to Seaside, we stay in a different house. The name of our house this time was Good Abode and it was my personal favorite.One of my most favorite things to do is ride my bike. We did alot of that. Zac mostly rode in the trailer behind me. Ha Ha. Not really.
There was some very creative sandcastle construction on this trip. Here is Nathan hand-carving bricks on his castle.
The swarthy Italian man here is Gil creating his pyramid structure.
We also posed for beach pictures. This is Amby and me.
Zac and me
Amby and Nathan. Happy 1st anniversary!Zac, Amby, Gil, and me
I want to go back to Seaside again really soon.

No comments: