I found this vintage-looking valentine fabric years ago at Hancock Fabrics and have yet to see any more this cute. I had only scraps left, so I wanted somehow to preserve and perpetuate it.
I decided to make a copy of it on my color copier. It could not have been simpler.
I loved the results. It printed beautifully. Hopefully it will not drink my entire ink supply.
The one on the left is printed on a cream colored card stock and the one on the right is plain white copy paper.
I am looking forward to experimenting with using fabric like this, but that will come in later posts. For now I am on to some valentine projects!